A 27-year-old TikToker has shot to fame after she revealed in a series of posts that she swallowed her Apple AirPod, mistaking it for ibuprofen.Carli Bellmer, who goes by the handle @IamCarliiib, told her followers that she ultimately passed the AirPod, saying that this was confirmed by an X-ray. But before the earphone left her body, Ms Bellmer says she sent her friend a voice memo that the AirPod, freakishly, audibly transmitted from inside her stomach.She told her 3,200 followers: “So like, I ate my f***ing left AirPod. I was crawling into bed and I had an ibuprofen 800 in...
Full story at The Independent
  • Car
  • Ap
  • Apple
  • App
  • Phone
  • Pro
  • Swallowed
  • Mistaking
  • Painkiller
  • 27 Year Old
  • Tiktoker
  • Revealed
  • Ibuprofencarli
  • Iamcarliiib